Admission to Eastleigh Primary School can be applied for through various methods. There are downloadable forms that can be found upon clicking the Documents side menu, filled up and submitted to our school, and for convenience, there is a form that can be filled up and submitted entirely online.
GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSIONS (FOR GRADE R LEARNERS):
The following documentation is required to accompany your application form:
CERTIFIED COPIES OF:
- Learner's unabridged birth certificate. This is a full birth certificate which provides the biological parents’ names.
- ID numbers and places of birth as well the child’s details. If necessary, please apply for this certificate at Home Affairs a.s.a.p. If it is not ready by the time of application to the school, you may submit the receipt showing application together with the shortened version that you already have.
- Both parents’ I.D documents or; Death Certificate if applicable.
- Proof of residence – ONLY a recent Utility Bill (not older than 2 months) or an official & current lease agreement will be accepted. If you are renting it will be necessary to complete an affidavit. Please enquire at the school Office.
- Latest school report.
- Both parents to sign the application form – irrespective of divorce agreement or marital status.
- Both parents’ proof of employment. The following is also required if applicable to you:
- Divorce agreement indicating custodial parent.
- As only a parent or LEGAL GUARDIAN may enrol a child at the school it is necessary to provide proof of LEGAL GUARDIANSHIP when applying. An affidavit will not suffice.
- Immigrants - Certified copies of Permanent Residence or a current Study Permit. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Joanne Welkin: (011) 6091020 or via email on email@example.com.
First time applicants for Grade 1 for the year 2017 Learner intake must apply online by clicking Online Admission Menu.